Friday, August 7, 2009

8.1 // last grad party of the season

Finally, the last grad party of the season has come and gone. Unfortunately, it was a little drizzly, but we managed to last long into the night anyway. Needless to say, I was the only one wearing heels (although I will admit, after 11 I slipped into some comfy loose jeans and adidas flips… I was chilly and I didn’t want my clothes to get all smoky from the bonfire).

Grad parties around here (the middle of nowhere, just east of hell) tend to include food, swimming, volleyball, and bonfires; anyone who does more is considered (unspokenly, of course) either (a) a show-off/prat, (b) spoiled, or © simply out of the loop.

last grad party of the season9040845192

35556840879959582096

shorts and hat – F21
shoes – ?? vint?
tee – UO
scarf (on hat) – vint

~ r

No comments: