Sunday, September 21, 2008

lize's and the day apres

the xc thing was fun. scavenger hunt (our team won), lots of food, swimming @ nicole's (awkward swimsuit/football guys moment on stairs), left early in am. slept with contacts in... BAD idea. my eyes have been sore and burning and OW all day. it's 11:13 pm and i'm still working on this rather stupid french comic strip project...
OH. i watched 10 Things I Hate About You & PS: I Love You.
10 things: GREAT!!! one of my top fave movies, definitely. heath ledger is in it, and i was like "oh hes kind of cute, who's that?" then i look him up and i'm like, "oh. he's DEAD. that's... weird and creepy and depressing and sad. and a waste."
PS: ily: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is the best way to describe it. i cried for basically 2 hours straight. soooo cute and romantic :) makes me want to have a lovely BF (again?), both these movies. aww schnuggle schnuggle.
oh yeah, the rodeo was today. not much to say except HICK and yeeeehaw. and cowboy's prayer (so sacreligious?) steve gave me a ride home... aaawkkwaaard

ok i really have to run now. ttfn,

~ r

No comments: